Walnuts – 7
Instant coffee powder – 1 tsp
Chocolate chips – 2 tsp
Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
Milk – 1 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Honey – 3 tsp
Drop the walnuts in the blender and powder it finely.
Add milk, chocolate chips, vanilla ice cream, vanilla essence, instant coffee powder and honey to it and blend well until creamy and smooth.
Serve chill topped with a dollop of fresh cream and chocolate sprinkles.
30 ml Maikao coffee
10 ml of whiskey
2 tablespoons whipping cream
In a thick glass cup whiskey preheated cast, careful not to mix Maikao coffee and
crowned with whipped cream, Decorate with cinnamon.
1 cup milk (soy, rice, whole, etc)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp Maikao coffee
4 tsps Nutella
1 tbls sugar
1 cup ice
garnish: whipped cream, chocolate syrup, cocoa
Add all ingredients in the blender, except the garnishes. Blend until smooth. Finish by
swirling a little chocolate syrup in your cup, pour in your drink, top with whipped cream
and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
8 oz Maikao coffee
1 packet hot chocolate
1½ tbsp peppermint syrup
1-2 oz milk
Whipped cream (opt)
Crushed candy cane (opt)
1. Brew 8oz of Maikao coffee (any blend will do).
2. Add 1 to 1½ tbsp of peppermint syrup (not extract) to the coffee and stir. Adjust
based on taste.
3. Add a packet of your favorite hot chocolate to the coffee and stir until blended.
4. Add a splash of milk (1 to 2 oz).
5. Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for garnish and enjoy!